TNPSC Group II 2019 Notification
Every year TNPSC conducts the Group II exam for the selection of various posts in different departments of Tamil Nadu Government. It comprises of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview. The application process is online and through their official website.
There are a total of 1199 Vacancies listed in the TNPSC Group II Exam 2019. The details of the vacancies against each post is given below.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Industrial Co-operative Officer||30|
|2.||Probation Officer in Social Defence Dept.||12|
|3.||Junior Employment Officer (Non-Differently Abled)||16|
|4.||Probation Officer in Prison Dept.||18|
|5.||Assistant Inspector of Labour||26|
|6.||Sub Registrar, Grade-II||73|
|8.||Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II||6|
|9.||Assistant Section Officer in Law Dept.||16|
|10.||Assistant Section Officer in Finance Dept.||16|
|11.||Assistant Section Officer in TN State Assembly Secretariat||1|
|12.||Assistant Section Officer in TNPSC||4|
|13.||Assistant Section Officer cum Programmer in TNPSC||2|
|14.||Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives||39|
|20.||Supervisor / Junior Superintendent||118|
|21.||Audit Assistant in Accounts Branch||9|
|22.||Executive Officer, Grade-II||1|
|23.||Revenue Assistant in Revenue Department||11|
|Online Application Start Date||10-Aug-2019|
|Last Date for the submission of online application||09-Sep-2019|
|Last Date for the payment of Exam Fees||11-Sep-2019|
|Preliminary Exam Date||11-Nov-2019|
|Preliminary Exam Results||February 2019|
|Main Exam Date||May 2019|
|Main Exam results||August 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Date||11-Nov-2019 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Main Exam Date||May 2019|
The expected Tamil Nadu Public service commission group 2 salary details are given below.
|TNPSC Group 2 Job Name||Salary|
|Industrial Co-operative Officer||Rs.37200-117600/-|
|Junior Employment Officer||Rs.36900-116600/-|
|Assistant Inspector of Labour||Rs.36900-116600/-|
|Sub Registrar, Grade-II||Rs.36900-116600/-|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs.36400-115700/-|
|Supervisor of Industrial Co-Operatives||Rs.35600-112800/-|
|Supervisor / Junior Superintendent||Rs.35400-112400/-|
|Executive Officer, Grade-II||Rs.19500-62000/-|
After the implementation of 7th pay commission there will be a hike in TNPSC Group 1 salary is of approximately 14.27 percent in basic. They will be entitled for 125 per cent as DA.
Education Qualification For TNPSC
The education eligibility criteria for the TNPSC Group II Exam is Graduation Degree in any of the streams such as B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.E., B.Tech. etc., from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or the State Board.
Language proficiency in Tamil Language is necessary.
Age Eligibility for TNPSC :
Minimum age is 18 and there is No Maximum age limit. See the below chart for details.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Minimum Age Limit|
|1.||For all posts (Except Sub Registrar Grade-II, Probation Officer in Prison Dept. and Social Defence Dept.)||18 years|
|2.||Sub Registrar Grade-II||20 years|
|3.||Probation Officer in Prison Dept.||22 years|
|4.||Probation Officer in Social Defence Dept.||26 years|
Now Ensure Success in TNPSC 2019, if your target is TNPSC exam, then starts practicing on TNPSC test series. Do not miss to practice on topic wise/Chapter wise and speed test to evaluate your performance, which helps you track and build your speed.
The TNPSC Group II Exam will be held in 3 parts. The Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
TNPSC Group II Preliminary Exam 2019 Pattern
The Preliminary Exam comprises of total 200 questions for 300 marks. The duration of the exam is 3 hours (180 minutes). It has 2 sections; The General Studies Section and the Language Section. The General Studies section will be in both Tamil and English. The Language Section will be either Tamil or English as per the choice made by the Candidate at the time of filling the application form. The section wise details are given below.
|General Studies (Degree Standard) – 75 Questions + Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions||150|
|General Tamil (SSLC Standard) – 100 Questions (or) General English (SSLC Standard) – 100 Questions||150|
Total Duration: 3 hours
The Main exam comprises of 4 sections and the details are as given below.
- Section A: 30 questions of 3 marks each = 90 marks. Any 30 questions can be attended from the given 35 questions.
- Section B: 15 questions of 8 marks each = 120 marks. Any 15 questions can be attended from the given 18 questions
- Section C: 2 questions of 15 marks each = 30 marks. Any 2 questions can be attended from the given 3 questions
- Section D: 2 questions of 30 marks each = 60 marks. Any 2 questions can be attended from the given 4 questions
Penalty for wrong answers:
There is no negative marking. There is no penalty for wrong answers.
How to apply for TNPSC Group II Exam 2019
Applicants should apply only through the official TNPSC website and only through online mode.
- Applicants should have completed the One Time Registration Process on the TNPSC Website. The One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
- Those who have already completed the One Time Registration should use their existing User ID and Password to login.
- Applicants should not create more than one Registration ID in One-time Registration.
- Use your One Time Registration User Id and Password to login to the TNPSC Official website.
- Applicant should use the “Apply” link against the recruitment notice displayed on the TNPSC official website.
- Fill in the required details.
- Select the name of the post or posts for which you would wish to apply
- The Photograph and the Signature if already uploaded to the One time registration will be taken automatically.
- After submitting the application, the applicants can either print or save their application in PDF format.
Preliminary Exam Syllabus
The TNPSC Group II Preliminary Exam Syllabus will comprise of;
- General Studies Section
- General Science
- Current Events
- Political Science
- History and Culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests
- Language Section (Tamil or English)
- Part – A : Grammar
- Part – B : Literature
- Part – C : Authors and their Literary Works
Main Exam Syllabus
The question paper will be in both Tamil and English. The questions will be asked on general studies topics and Current Affairs.
- Role and impact of Science and Technology in the Development of India and Tamil Nadu
- Administration of Union and States with special reference to Tamil Nadu
- Socio Economic Problems of India and Tamil Nadu
- Current issues at National Level
- Current issues at State Level
There are TNPSC Group 2 posts which are filled in by taking an interview.
TNPSC Group 2 interview post comprises of three phase of recruitment process.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview post
There is a proper syllabus for such interview based posts. After qualifying the objective written examination in the first two phases, candidates are called for an interview for the final selection.
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
Note: Applicants who have already completed the One-time Registration and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- Preliminary Exam Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Main Exam Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Full Exemption / No Fee for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes. Differently abled persons, destitute widow of all communities.
- Most Backward classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslims) can avail three free chances, if not availed before.
- Ex-Servicemen can avail two free chances, if not availed before.
The Exam centres for the Main exam will be as follows.
The Applicants can download their hall ticket for the Group II Exam from the TNPSC Official website. The applicants should use their One Time Registration user id and password to login to the TNPSC official website and click on the hall ticket link against the Notification to download their hall ticket.
TNPSC Group II Exam 2019 Preparation
All the TNPSC Group II Exam aspirants should first go through syllabus for the Group II Exam from the Official notification. They should also be aware of the exam pattern. It is important to choose the correct study material so that you can understand the concepts and also has a good set of practice questions.
Candidates who are aspiring for TNPSC Exam in the forthcoming year need to know the basic information about the exam pattern and previous year exam analysis. Exam pattern can be understood by visiting the official notification of the particular year when you are applying.
Exam analysis is plays a vital role in making the effective exam strategy for the positive outcomes in the exam. It guides the appropriate topics to be covered for the exam with proper weight age and level of difficulty. Let us discuss the previous year exam analysis of the year 2015 & 2017 Group 1 Question Paper Analysis.
|Name of the Subject||2015||2017|
Cutoff marks helps in evaluating the performance of the candidates in the particular exam. It is based on the overall performance of the candidates all over India. It helps in knowing the forthcoming exam cut off limit also. Let us discuss the TNPSC Cut off of the year 2017-18 to know the expected one in the next exam.
|TNPSC Group II service expected Cut Off (Out of Total 200 Marks)|
|Name of the Category||Male||Female|
1. Is the TNPSC Group II Exam Bilingual?
Answer: Yes. The General Studies Section will be available in both Tamil and English. The Language section can either be taken in English or Tamil. This should be specified in the application form at the time of applying for the exam.
2. Is there Negative marking?
Answer: No. There is not negative marking for TNPSC Group II Exam
3. What is the total time of the Exam?
Answer: The total time of the Exam is 3 hours (180 minutes) for the TNPSC Group II Preliminary Exam and 3 hours (180 minutes) for the TNPSC Group II Main Exam.
4. How many Aptitude questions will be there in the Preliminary Exam?
Answer: There will be 25 questions related to Aptitude and Mental ability
5. How much mark for each correct answer in Preliminary Exam?
Answer: Each correct answer will be awarded 1.5 marks.
ADMISSIONS OPEN :
CONTACT – JAI HIND IAS ACADEMY ,
HEAD OFFICE, T.NAGAR
7200056001, 7200046001, 7200077011.
|T.NAGAR BRANCH||ANNA NAGAR BRANCH||TAMBARAM BRANCH||THIRUVANMIYUR BRANCH|
|No.78, Second Floor||No.1403, Ground Floor,||No.20, First Floor,||No.7, Second Floor,|
|Usman Road,||Asia Kids International Pre-School,||Ranga Street,||Valmiki Street|
|Above Saravanabhavan Hotel,||15th Main Road,||Above My India Business School,||Opposite to Thiruvanmiyur Bus Terminus|
|Opposite to Ranganathan Street,||Near Thirumangalam Metro Station,||Near Saravana Gold Palace||Above Tamizhini Sweets|
|T.Nagar.||Anna Nagar.||Tambaram Sanatorium.||Thiruvanmiyur.|
Best TNPSC Coaching Centre in Chennai, Best TNPSC Group II Coaching Centre in Chennai best tnpsc coaching classes in chennai best tnpsc coaching centre in chennai best tnpsc coaching institute in chennai best tnpsc group ii coaching centre in chennai best tnpsc group exam coaching centre in chennai best tnpsc coaching in chennai best tnpsc institute in chennai best tnpsc coaching centre in tambaram best tnpsc coaching centre in anna nagar best tnpsc group 2a coaching centre in chennai best tnpsc coaching centre in tnagar best tnpsc group 2a coaching centre in tnagar best tnpsc group 2 coaching centre in tambram best tnpsc group 2 coaching centre in anna nagar best tnpsc coaching centres in chennai best tet exam coaching centre in chennai best ctet coaching centre in chennai best tneb coaching centre in chennai best tangetco coaching centre in chennai