I. Choose the correct answer:
1. Which information is correct for the development of the society?
Individual > family > community > society
2. The occupation which unites the society?
II. Fill in the blanks:
1. People depend on each others
2. Living in one house and sharing meals cooked under the same roof is called family
3. We need to share each other feeling
III. Match the following:
1. The member of number – differ from family to family.
2. We need to raise our voice – for the right of the people.
3. Society helps – to lead peaceful life.
4. We depend on – each others.
IV. Answer the following
1. What is meant by the living together?
Each and every person mutually depends on each other according the need in society.
When the various groups of people depend on each other it is called living together.
2. What is meant by the term community?
A community consists of people who live together for the common well being and purpose.
Unity, duty, rights, participation security and development are the soul of community.
3. What is meant by the term society?
A group of people who share emotion like joys and sorrows with each other and living together. When the various group of community depend on each other is called society.