Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
Apply Online for Assistant Commandant Posts
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Commandant General Duty
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilots)
- Assistant Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01-07-1993 to 30-06-1997 (Both dates inclusive) for S.No-1, 01-07-1993 to 30-06-1999 (Both dates inclusive) for S.No-2, 3 Posts. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree of recognized University with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/ B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable) for S.No-1, Mathematics and Physics as subjects upto intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10+2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) & General Duty (Pilot)] for S.No-2, 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current/ valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/ validated by DGCA for S.No-3 Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on qualification, Preliminary & Final Selection.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 24-06-2017 to 02-07-2017 up to 17.00 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Candidates should log on to the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Go to Careers @ CG & Select the desired post
- Read the Notification & Click on Online Application
- Select Recruitment of Asst commandant – (Reular 01/ 2018 batch).
- Upload the requisite documents & Fill all the details.
- Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 24-06-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-07-2017 up to 17.00 Hrs
For more details like pay scale, experience & other information click on the link given below….