- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun : 150 posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala : 45 posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad : 32 posts
- Officers Training Academy , Chennai (Men) : 175 posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Women) : 11 posts
Educational Eligibility :
Qualification for eligible candidates must be Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Age Bond :
Age limit for Air Force Academy is, Minimum age limit – 20 years and maximum age limit – 24 years as on 01st July, 1997.
Application Fee :
Application fee for candidates belongs to all categories is Rs.200/- ; Female, SC/ST category candidates have to pay no Application fee.
Selection Process :
Selection will be through Combined Defence Services Exam (CDS). It is an objective Type Question Paper. Aspirants should use black ink colour ball pen only. There is negative marking also.
How To Apply
Send application forms through online mode only. Online registration process will starts from 16th July, 2016. Closing date to submit online application forms is 12th August, 2016.
Read advertisement carefully.
- A) Send online application forms for UPSC Defence Services Exam by visiting its official website link given below.
- B) Fill the form with your details of name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth etc.
- C) Upload your images of signature and recent photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- D) Submit online application forms on or before the last date of 12th August, 2016..
Document Needed For Online Apply :
- Here some list of document that are necessary for online apply :
- Birth certificate
- Identity proof
- Domicile/ Residential proof
IMPORTANT DATES :
Online registration process will starts from 16th July, 2016.
Closing date to submit online application forms is 12th August,2016.
For Notification :