Total Posts: 222 vacancies
- TRB Lecturer: 119 Posts
- TRB Senior Lecturer: 35 Posts
- TRB Junior Lecturer: 68 Posts
Education Qualification Criteria:
- Candidates should have Post Graduate/Master Degree (M.A./M.Sc./M.Com) in relevant Subject with M.Ed. from a recognized University/College.
- Age of candidates should not be over 57 years (as on 31.07.2016).
- Interested candidates can fill the application form in given format.
How to apply
- Candidates purchased Application Form along with Prospectus from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamil Nadu on payment of Rs.50/- .
- Candidates are submitted their filed-in forms at the Office of the Chief Educational Officer and obtain acknowledgement.
TRB Recruitment Application Fee Details:
- Candidates are requested to pay the examination fee Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST ) in any Branch of State Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank / Indian Bank using only the prescribed challan at ached with the prospectus.
- Official Notification released date in newspapers: 27th February 2016
- Detailed notification will be released in: April 2016
- Last Date of Applications: Will be Updated soon
- Examination Date: Updated soon