Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 27 years for Post(LDC & Fireman), 18 – 25 years for Remaining Posts. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, ITI, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions. For Posts wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination, Skill/Practical/Physical Test conducted by Indian Air Force (IAF).
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment2016:
- Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.indianairforce.nic.in.
- Click on link named Indian Air Force Group ‘C’ Vacancy 2016.
- Download & Fill the application form.
- Candidate Must Send Hard Copy of Application Along with relevant Testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 1-05-2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission Application Form: 01-05-2016.
Application Fees: Candidates exempted from application fee for IAF Group C Vacancy
- Written Test
- Skill/ Practical / Physical test