- Office Assistants (Multipurpose): 8824 Posts
2. Officers Scale I: 5539 Posts
3. Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer): 152 Posts
4. Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer): 75 Posts
5. Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager): 19 Posts
6. Officers Scale II (Law Officer): 55 Posts
7. Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant): 35 Posts
8. Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer): 130 Posts
9. Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer): 1533 Posts
10. Officers Scale III: 198 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-28 years for Office Assistant (Multipurpose), 18-30 years for Officer Scale- I, 21-32 years for Officer Scale- II, 18-40 years for Officer Scale- III as on 01-09-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD & for other refer notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for S.No-1, 2, 9, Degree from a recognised University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent for S.No- 8, Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture for S.No-3 & for other refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on CWE, Online examination (Preliminary & Main), Common interview/ Provisional Allotment.
Application Fee: Candidtaes should pay Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, Rs. 600/- for all others for Officer (Scale I, II & III), Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates, Rs. 600/- for all others for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) through online by using Debit Cards.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ibps.in from 14-09-2016 to 30-09-2016.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 14-09-2016
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 30-09-2016