Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the examination fee Rs. 600/- for any one paper & Rs. 1000/- for both the papers (SC/ ST/ Diff. Abled Person have to pay Rs. 300/- for any one paper & Rs. 500/- for both papers) through E-Challan by deposit the fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank or By Debit/ Credit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates must apply online through CBSE website www.ctet.nic.in from 22-06-2016 to 18-07-2016
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online candidates must have scanned images of photograph and signature (in JPG format only) and a copy of Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
- Log on through the website www.ctet.nic.in.
- Click on “Apply for CTET – Sep 2016″ —> “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
- Pay Examination Fee by Challan or debit/ credit card.
- Update fee details on CTET website if payment made through Challan of Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
- Print Confirmation page for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online : 22-06-2016
Last Date to Apply Online : 18-07-2016
Last date for payment of fees through E-Challan or Debit/ Credit Card 19-07-2016