Total No. of Vacancies – 58 posts
Salary And Grade Pay – INR Rs. 37400 – 67000/- With 8900/- Grade Pay(Post 1,2,5), Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 7600/- Grade Pay(Post 3,4,6-10).
Location – Delhi
No. of Posts & Their Name
- Capt/Pilot (DIG) – 08
- Commandant (Pilot) – 12
- Second In Command (Pilot) – 04
- Deputy Commandant(Pilot) – 02
- Deputy Chief Engineer(Commandant) – 06
- Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/ Senior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer – 12
- Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/ Junior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer – 08
- Equipment Officer/Senior Stores Provisioning Officer – 03
- Logistics Officer (Deputy Commandant) – 01
- Assistant Commandant (Logistics) – 02 posts
Age Limit – Candidates Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 56 Years As On 29-05-2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree, Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go ToDetailed Advertisement.
How To Apply – All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://www.bsf.nic.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 29-05-2016.
Address –Deputy Inspector General (Pers), HQ DG BSF, Block No. 10, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, PIN – 110003.
Important Dates To Remember – Last Date for Receiving of Application Form is: 29-05-2016 .