TALUK SI – GENERAL STUDIES CLASSES FROM 06.10.2018
Dear TNPSC Aspirants,
TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniform Services Recruitment Board) is going to announce the direct recruitment for the post of Sub – Inspector of Police (TALUK).
Aspirants, can apply for the TNUSRB SI (TALUK) 2018 Exam from www.tnusrbonline.org and fill the required details in the online application and upload all the required certificates / documents.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board – TNUSRB|
|Starting Date||WILL UPDATE SOON|
|Post Name||TNUSRB SI (TALUK)|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 9300-34800/-+ GP 4800/-.|
|Vacancies||WILL UPDATE SOON|
|Last Date||WILL UPDATE SOON|
- A passed of Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University.
Maximum Age : 28 Years
Minimum Age : 20 Years
The age limit will be considered as on 1st July, 2018. Also the aspirants should have been born on or after 1st July, 1990 and on or before 1st July,2018.
UPPER AGE LIMIT
The upper age limit to apply for the TNUSRB POLICE SI TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT 2018 is as follows.
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||30 yrs|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe.||33 yrs|
|Destitute Widow||35 yrs|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification i.e. must have been discharged on or after 11.07.2015) / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application.||
|Police Departmental candidates appearing for 20% departmental quota examination (Should have completed 5 years of service as on 11.07.2018)||
As like other exams TNPSC too have it’s own communal reservation for the posts released under the commission and for this TNUSRB SI TALUK RECRUITMENT 2018 too the reservations are provided.
- a) The following communal reservation will be followed as per existing rules and Government Orders :-
- Open Competition – 31%
- Backward Class -26.5%
- Backward Class (Muslim) – 3.5%
- Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities – 20%
- Scheduled Caste – 18% [Including 3% for Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)]
- Scheduled Tribe – 1%.
- b) The candidates belong to Tamil Nadu only be considered under communal reservation.
- c) If excess number of eligible candidates are available after filled up for SC (Arunthathiyar) they will be selected under Scheduled Caste reservation, if no eligible candidates are available for filling up Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) vacancies, these vacancies will be filled by other Scheduled Caste candidates other than the Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar).
Police Department Quota – 20%
20% Police Departmental candidates (Police Constables to Head Constables) should have put in atleast five years of service in any of the posts and they should have a clean record of service without any punishment other than minor punishments of Black Mark, reprimand and censure.
- If suitable departmental candidates are not available to fill up the 20% Police Departmental quota then the unfilled vacancies shall be filled up by the candidates from the open quota of the same community.
- Communal reservation is provided within special quota as per existing rules.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
Phase I – Written Examination
Phase II – Physical Measurement Test
Phase III – Certificate Verification & Viva-Voce
|(a) General knowledge||40 Marks|
|(b) Psychology & Aptitude||30 Marks|
|(a) General knowledge||15 Marks|
|Communication skills, Numerical skills, Logical Analysis, Information handling ability, Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Evidence Act, Police Standing Orders and Police Administration||70 Marks|
- The examination will be conducted through Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination.
- The candidates must have computer Knowledge.
- The duration of Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination is 3.00 hrs.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination shall be 28 marks out of 80.
- Question papers will contain 160 objective type Each question carries ½ marks.
PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST
Only the candidate clearing the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination will be called for in 1:5 ratio according to the vacancy for next phase of selection i.e. Physical Measurement Test. The Physical Measurement Test comprises of height and chest measurement for men and height measurement for women and Transgender candidates. The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows:-
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 170 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 167 cms|
|Minimum 81-86 cms
Minimum 5 cms
2. WOMEN AND TRANSGENDER:-
|OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/DNC||Minimum 159 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 157 cms|
20% Departmental Quota candidates are exempted from Physical Measurement
Only the open candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test will be allowed to appear for the original Certificate Similarly, the departmental candidates who are called for in the 1:5 ratio will be allowed for original Certificate Verification.
BATCHES AVAILABLE ON BOTH WEEKDAYS AND WEEKENDS FOR TALUK SI EXAM.
CLASS SCHEDULE – NEW BATCH FROM – 06.10.2018 ( MONDAY) – TIMING – 07:00 – 09:00AM
10:00 – 12:00 NOON
06:00 – 08:00PM
***FREE – UNLIMITED ONLINE EXAM PRACTICE IN OUR EXAM PORTAL
***STUDY MATERIALS FOR BOTH GENERAL STUDIES AND PSYCHOLOGY SUBJECTS
***DAILY AND WEEKLY TEST TO SCORE MORE MARKS
FOR FURTHER DETAILS – CONTACT:
JAI HIND IAS ACADEMY
HEAD OFFICE : 78, NORTH USMAN ROAD, T.NAGAR.
CALL : 7200056001 , 7200046001, 7200077011.
BRANCH-1 : 20, RANGA STREET, TAMBARAM
BRANCH – 2: SECOND FLOOR, OPPOSITE TO THIRUVANMYUR BUS DEPOT, THIRUVANMYUR.
***SOME OF OUR SUCCESSFUL POLICE CANDIDATES***