RRB Non Technical Recruitment FOR 18,252 JOBS
RRB Chennai Recruitment
Total Posts: 976 Posts
- Commercial Apprentice: 105 (SR)
- Traffic Apprentice: 127 (SR)
- Goods Guard: 182 (SR)
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist: 13 (ICF) & 80 (SR)
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist: 3 (ICF), 73 (SR)
- Assistant Station Master: 393 (CR)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get pay scale Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month for post of Commercial Apprentice and Traffic Apprentice and Rs. 5200/- to Rs.20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month for Goods Guard),Commercial Apprentice (CA), Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist, Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist.
Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016
Qualification: Candidates should have completed Degree from recognized university or equivalent / Typing and Compter literacy for clerical posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 32 years as on 01. 01. 2016. Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Computer Based Test CBT (Online examination)
- Skill test (Typing test) or aptitude test (wherever applicable)
- Document verification
Application Mode: Online Application
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: No Fee
Fee will be paid through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip or online mode via debit / credit card / net banking.
There will be an objective type paper having multiple choice questions on the following main topics:
- General Intelligence (Reasoning)
- General Knowledge
Total Number of Questions: 100
Total Marks Allotted: 100
Duration of Exam: one and a half hours
Marking Criteria: The candidates will be given one mark for each correct answer attempted by them whereas there will be a deduction of one- third mark for each wrong answer attempted by the candidates. The candidates should therefore, attempt only those questions that they consider to be right in order to avoid the concept of negative marking in the exam.
Syllabus of Study:
Mathematics: HCF- LCM, Percentage, Time and Distance, Profit and Loss, Average and Number System
General Intelligence (Reasoning): Data Interpretation, Data Insufficiency and Series Problems
General Knowledge: Current Affairs, Sports, Culture, Political Affairs, Important days and Events, Books and Authors etc.
How to apply RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016
- First of all go to official site that is www.rrbchennai.gov.in.
- Go to appropriate link toapply online.
- Fillonline application form correctly with required details.
- Upload your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) size between (15kb-20 kb) and signature.
- Pay your application fee as mentioned above.
- Press submit tab and Take hard copy of application form for future use.
Online Application Commencement from: 26th December 2015
Last date to Submit Online Application Form : 25th January 2016
RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: March to May 2016